Referred also as forehead lift or brow lift, this reverses the gravity effects as well as tightens your soft tissues on your forehead to rejuvenate and restore your youthful days. There are several brow-lift methods that mainly involve unique length incisions on different locations.
Usually, a youthful brow is situated right above an orbital rim, which have gradual arch laterally. When you are getting older, it is not surprising anymore for your brow to assume a horizontal or flat position. When your sagging brow is already hindering your facial expression, brow lift can be an ideal option, rejuvenating the upper part of your face.
- It repositions your sagging or low brow which hangs over your upper eyelid.
- It makes you look more approachable, friendlier, and happier.
- It raises your eyebrow to a more appealing appearance.
- Picking the right brow lift method is significant that is why this procedure is really clinician-dependent.
- You badly need a highly-qualified and certified surgeon to obtain your goal.
- It requires eyelid surgery at times since the forehead lift doesn’t improve crow’s feet or baggy eyelids.
Can you consider yourself a good candidate for brow lift?
In connection to that, here are few reason why you need to get a brow lift:
- You have sad expression always since the outside of your brow slumps.
- Your brow’s central part hangs down, which makes you look mad
- You’re getting frown lines beneath your eyes
- For ladies, you can’t apply anymore makeup on your upper eyelid since the surface area has been hidden through dropping tissues when you age.
Don’t do self-examination. It is much better if you will depend on the assessment of a certified plastic surgeon so you can know if it is the perfect option for you or not. When you have a good general health, realistic expectation and positive attitude, then you can be the best candidate for eyelid and browlift surgery procedure, consult Dr Naveen Somia – a plastic surgeon Bondi Junction.
Brow Lift Cost Breakdown
Brow lift cost is primarily influenced by numerous factors like surgical facilities, rentals, anesthesia value, sterile materials, disposable materials, post-surgical enhancement as well as pre or pre-operative assessment fee. Medications after, during and after the procedure is also very important. The medications included are pain relievers, oral medications and eye drops. Understanding brow lift cost is an effective tool to know the expenses that you have to prepare for this procedure.
The common way to determine the brow lift is by checking the price of the surgery offered by Dr Naveen Somia. Keep in mind that the rate of this procedure is per eye. The surgeon may increase the cost especially if they used state-of-the-art technology that is used during the procedure. The main cost of the surgery usually depends on the cost of the equipment used during the procedure.
Before you get brow lift, you have to remember that not everyone is qualified for this surgery. If you are not fit for this surgery, it can cause you to experience more problems with your appearance.